1.23.2012

Finally....The Winner!

Well over a week after I said I'd post the winner....but better late than never, right?

Remember when I posted about using a ceramic egg tray as an earring tray?



Well, I finally input the numbers at random.org, and it came up with a winner!


Comment #1, which was by Donna!

Here's what you won!


An update on my closet and cleaning.....
things are getting there.
There's still a pile of clothes I'm trying to sell.
I have a big bag to donate.
 And my craft/junk room hasn't been touched yet.  :)
I'll get there some day!


And on a snowy note....
We have finally been getting some good snow and winter weather in Iowa!

Here's my view from this morning
when I went to clean off my vehicle.

A wet layer of snow, with some ice underneath.

Fun times!  :)




3 comments:

Donna said...

Hooray!!!

Nicole said...

So I'm not a big fan of snow, but I kind of wish maybe it would around here because at least then we'd be getting some kind of moisture!

traci said...

congrats donna!!! our snow is all gone already.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...