1.26.2012

Howdy Kitchen: Hawaiian Crockpot Chicken

Thanks to Pinterest...I now have a fabulous and easy meal

Hawaiian Crockpot Chicken!


 The Pinterest link can be found here....Hawaiian Crockpot Chicken.

However, for some reason, the direct blog link does not work.


Hawaiian Crockpot Chicken:
4-6 chicken breasts
Hawaiian style barbecue sauce {or whatever you have on hand)
Can of crushed pineapple
Put in a crockpot on low for at least 6 hours


When I made this, I had some King's Hawaiian Dinner Rolls on hand.
So I made myself some little Hawaiian Chicken Sliders.

I think my friend Amy had her's eaten before I even sat down.  :)

This morning, I received an 'emergency/911' call and then text from my coworker.
She wanted to make this, but couldn't remember if there was to be water added or not.
NOPE!  The barbecue sauce and juice from the crushed pineapple will be enough.

If you want, you could probably leave the chicken whole, and maybe even add a slice of swiss cheese to the chicken, and then throw it in the oven for a few minutes.
But I chose to shred mine, then added some more of the 'juices' from the crockpot.

It was sweet, but full of flavor.
What other great and few ingredient crockpot meals do you have?


I am pretty certain that I will be making this again soon!  

YUM!

3 comments:

traci said...

yum, yum, yum. those look so yummy. can't wait to make them. i made the crockpot chicken tacos last night and that chicken just fell apart when it was done. thanks for the recipe!!

Jodee said...

That looks soooo delish! I must pass this recipe on to our Chef Daddy!

Farmgirl Paints said...

oh my that looks so amazing!!! thanks for linking up girlie.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...