6.21.2011

Nifty Nephews!

I think it's time to show a little nephew love!
These little dudes are great!  I love it when I can see them, which doesn't seem like enough.

{However, it is more than my 'Germany' sister.  I'm so thankful for the time I do get with them.  Sometimes, it's even sitting in front of a computer at the farm, talking to Gina.}  :)

This guy {oldest brother, kid #2 from sister #1} is a bit of a jokester....and maybe a trouble maker.  :)

I can't recall a definite name that he calls me.  He likes to make them up as he goes.

 

This dude {middle brother, kid #3 from sister #1}is just too sweet and cute.

He likes to call me 'Cole!!!!!'  {Think....screaming my name in a high-pitched little boy voice.  But it's cute!}


This sweetie {little brother, kid #4 from sister #1}is one happy & content baby.
You know when he's hungry, he doesn't like to sleep because he'll miss out on the fun, and he's happy to just sit and watch his sister and brothers play......while sucking on 2 of his fingers.

I don't even know if he knows who I really am!


This kid is total farm kid!  {Soon-to-be-brother, kid #1 from my favorite brother}
Bumps and bruises he gets from playing too hard don't faze him.  Rain or shine, he wants to be outside.

He calls me 'Tolleigh'.  I learned this with my last visit to the farm.  :)


Cheese!

Sometimes, it's hard to get pictures of these dudes.

They never want to stop long enough for me to get a picture.

And sometimes when they do stop, the pictures can be fun!


Life is great being an Aunt!

Life is the BEST being an Aunt!  :)

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Here, here!! Being an aunt is tops!

Mom (Grandma) said...

BUT........
Being their Grandma is even GREATER!

Farmgirl Chaos said...

Naw, I disagree Grandma! :)
Being an Aunt is the BEST!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...