6.12.2011

I Believe....


 
I believe today will be a good day because God made it.
{Psalm 118:24}

I believe I have all I need to accomplish His purpose in my life.
{2 Peter 1:3}

I believe nothing is too difficult for me because nothing is impossible for the God who lives in me.
{Philippians 4:13}

I believe even the biggest challenges in my life can be redeemed for my good and His glory.
{Romans 8:28}

I believe I am loved just as I am and called to become even more like Jesus every day.
{Hebrews 10:14}

I believe that He isn't finished with me yet and is able to complete the good work begun in me.
{Philippians 1:6}

I believe I am an overcomer, more than a conqueror, and nothing will keep God from carrying out His plans!
{Romans 8:32-39}

Can I get an "amen" or a "yoo-hoo"?

--Holley Gerth

1 comment:

J-D-K-G said...

Nicole-will you send me the modification to your red velvet cupcake recipe? Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...