Finally, after sitting on my table for almost 2 weeks, I got a Halloween craft project done. I had the general idea in mind of what I wanted to do. But in the end, it turned out different, but better than I was expecting. Gotta love that!
Back in May, I participated in a home goods swap. One of the 'treasures' I snagged was this beauty.
Well, maybe it isn't exactly a beauty. The snowguys are fun and all....just not my style. I had other ideas for this guy.
Up until tonight, I used it to frame a few different things in my hallway.
And now for the items that have been sitting on my table for about 2 weeks....looking just like this as well. :)
I knew I'd get to it someday, just no idea when.
The only problem...after Halloween, I'll have to cut the ribbon to get the letters off. If I had some velcro, it would have been a great time to use it, so I could reuse the letters again next year. But thankfully, I still have plenty of ribbon left. So some year, I might get around to adding some velcro to the ribbon.