6.23.2010

Father's Day in Pictures

and a few words as well.

Here's dad, on Father's Day, grilling his own dinner.  :)



Grandpa or Great Gramps...depending on who you are talking to.  He will be 90 this year.  He can still be pretty stubborn.  I guess that's where I get that trait from.  :)


The table for our Sunday dinner (or lunch if you are from the city).


Mom has a bunch of colorful hankies.  Why not use them as napkins?  It is an easy way to add lots of fun color to the table.  Because the farm is a 'red' farm (that means we like Case IH), and my oldest sister and her husband work for the green team, I had some fun with the napkins.  My brother and dad and I got the red hankies, and Dan and one of his son's got the green napkins.  The other son would have as well, but there weren't enough.  Nothing like a little family fun/rivalry at the dinner table.  :)


If you notice under some of the plates, Jacquelyn drew/colored a picture for all of us.  What a thoughtful little girl.  (And I guess it gave her something to do since she was up at 5:30 Sunday morning.  That's what traveling across the world can do to you.)


Andrea!  Welcome back to the farm! 

2 comments:

Jay and Gina said...

You're missing a plate for me!!!

Mindy said...

I love the hankie napkins! Had thought of that myself before.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...