4.20.2010

Future Cyclone

Last Thursday after a work visit, I headed back to the farm for a couple of days.  Friday morning came bright and early....because mom wanted to go garage saling!  And boy, did we hit it big!  We picked up some things for my 3 nephews, my niece, mom, my sister-in-law, and myself. 

But one of the best (MUST HAVE) purchases of the day was a baby Cyclone hat.  Since Carson's dad and mom, as well as his favorite aunt, all graduated from Iowa State, of course he had to have this hat!  The best thing...he didn't care at all that it was on.  He didn't try to pull it off or mess with it like most kids do. 

Mom did have to redo the elastic on the back of the cap....the little dude has a big head.  :)
Here he is, in a daze...staring at something in the shop.


And check out his new chew toy that we picked up as well. 


After mom and I got back from hitting the sales, I put the hat on Carson. We then realized the little dude that mom (well, Friday it was dad) watches had an ISU hat on....as well as my brother! I should have gotten a picture of the 3 of them in their caps, but didn't even think about it at the time.

Nothing like starting a kid in the right direction of which college he should like....at a very young age.  :)

1 comment:

Hollie said...

We have one of those biter bees too and all 3 of my kiddos have loved it! Love the hat too, what a cutie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...