9.12.2009

Kid Wrangling Fun

I've been on a kid wrangling kick the past few days, and it will continue in to next week. But I'm having a fun time! Thursday night I watched a little 6 month old dude. We had a fun time and he even journeyed to Lowe's with me.

Friday night I watched the Clark boys so their parents could go on a date. The highlight of our night was going to the 'swing park' and flying high. When we got back to their house, they went right to bed...no questions asked. I guess swinging really wore them out.
Today I wrangled 3 of my favorite country kids, so their parents could go to the ISUvsIowa game. Yup. Bad game. But at least my day was fun. We started our morning out by going to Lowe's to the kid Build and Grow workshop where they made drums. Then we headed to the Center Grove Orchard, located outside of Cambridge. Not everything was open, construction was going on, but we had a great day anyway. We were there for a couple hours, and I'm not sure if they kids could have lasted much longer. It got pretty warm, so walking around became not too fun. I got myself a season pass this year, since I'm pretty certain I'll be going back again. Of course, I had to get myself some apple cider and fudge. Those are always a treat. I believe the favorite things at the orchard today were the corn pool and the jumping pillow.

As you can tell, I even got in on the fun in the corn pool. (Sporting my LittleMissMatched socks.)

We wanted to do the corn maze...but with it be hot today, it would have gotten way too hot in the maze. So we didn't. But maybe next time! Who wants to join me?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...