8.25.2008

Back to School

Today, Iowa State University is officially back in session, beginning the Fall 2008 semester. The only impact this really has on me on campus (since I don't work with college students...just students that will some day go to college), is that I now have to fight the pedestrian traffic on my way to work. As students moved in last week, I quickly learned to avoid any and all stores for the rest of the week. The lines were long, some of the shelves had limited items, and there were just too many people. Hopefully I can get back in to the crowd mode at the local stores and restaurants.

A side note, my co-worker and friend Jessica starts her first day of grad school today! Yeah Jessica! Now to find the perfect location for the 'first day of school' picture.....CyRide, Curtiss Hall, central campus.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...