4.19.2012

Keepin' It Rural


Because I'm needing a little farm fix right now...
I thought I'd share with you as well.  :)


Just 3 of my brother's cattle.
According to mom, there are now calves in the view.



 A patch of blue bells along the creek at the farm.



 Chicken's in transit to their new home.



 One of my favorite views!
On a hilltop, about 1 mile from the farm.
{The farm is on the left side in the back of the picture.}



Yup.  Love this shirt!



A while back, my friend Amy and I took our friends' dog on a walk on their farm.  



When out checking out the waterways my brother fixed,
it's no big deal to stop in the middle of the road to talk with a neighbor.
{We were in a Ranger.}


So, until I can get my real fix at the farm,
the pictures will have to do.  

:)


1 comment:

traci said...

glad you got your farm fix. really puts things in perspective doesn't it. love the farm.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...