3.30.2012

Cupcakepalooza!

A few weeks ago I signed up to get in the running to host a House Party for

Duncan Hines
Frosting Creations House Party.

 Believe it or not...I was selected!

  Then, the waiting began.

A couple weeks ago, I received a fun package in the mail.


Wahoo!

Now, for the goodies inside....


Let me sum it up:
* 8 Duncan Hines Frosting Creations starter frosting cans
* 12 Duncan Hines Frosting Creations flavor mixes
* 4 Duncan Hines coupons to purchase cakes, cupcakes, brownie mixes
* 1 Duncan Hines Apron
* 1 Duncan Hines Frosting Creations recipe book
* 15  coupons for Duncan Hines Frosting Creations to share with guests


Then...I had to wait again.

Until tonight!

I finally get to try out the different frosting creations.
And I'm a little excited about it.
I picked up 3 cake mixes and 1 brownie mix with the free coupons I was sent.


Too bad I haven't gotten any of the cupcakes or brownie bites made yet!

Oh well, that's all part of the fun, right?

I'll take pictures of the creations.

To help with the creating, I plan on using some plastic piping bags.

Yes, I know I could use ziploc bags...but I have the disposable piping bags,
so that's what I'm going to do.

Plus, they will have more stability than the ziploc bags.
And sometimes that is important if people haven't piped much.

Have you tried any of the Duncan Hines frosting creations yet?

I have seen them in my local grocery store, but haven't let myself try them until the party!

It just seems a little more fun that way.  :)


3 comments:

Natalie at Little Prairie Girl said...

sounds like a fun day baking! wish i was closer to taste some of your creations!

I am going to the spring fling tomorrow with Esther at JB Knacker, Carter Station, InVintage, etc....are you going?

if so facebook me!

Nicole said...

Interesting! And yes, the piping bags are much much easier to use than ziplock baggies!

Unknown said...

Sounds like fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...