7.24.2011

Dressin' Up The iPad!

A couple of months ago, we were given an iPad to use for work.

That was quite an exciting day in our office!  :)



 With iPads, they are fun little things....but seem a little fragile!

After seeing what happened with the Pioneer Woman's iPad, I wanted to be sure that didn't happen to mine!

For a little while, I carried it around in a small  pouch I had on hand.

Eventually, the boss lady purchased some iPad covers for us.  We had a few to choose from.  To me, they were all a little too 'professional' for my taste.  Yes, it is for work use, but I'm a fun gal!  :) 

Luckily, there was 1 iPad case that was asking to be jazzed up.

I loved the color of it....just not the LOVE on it.



Or the little writing inside.





So one weekend when I went to the farm {and remembered to take my material}, it was finally time to dress up my iPad!


Here are her fun accessories!



And the backside of it as well.  



And now her whole outfit.



I am loving her new look!  It brings a little fun to the professional world.

If I ever get tired of her current outfit, I can always change it again later.

Forget having a dress-up doll at my age.

Dressin' up the iPad will work out just fine.  :)



1 comment:

Jessica said...

You are too much!
Miss that crazy little creative mind of yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...