4.22.2011

Howdy Kitchen: Raspberry Berry Cheesecake

Have you had enough of my cheesecakes yet? 

I haven't!  :)


This time, I started by intending to make a raspberry swirl cheesecake.

However, after blending up raspberries that were a little on the frozen side, I changed plans.
Instead, I decided to take the raspberry slush and mix it in to the cream cheese filling.
I then added in some whole raspberries.
Let's just say, this was one tall cheesecake when I took it out of the oven.
It did eventually fall a little bit, but it still looked great!
Tonight, to finish off the cheesecake, I mixed up some homemade chocolate whipped cream.
Let me tell you......this was yummy!!!
Now, it is my goal to make this again {tomorrow morning!} and I'll share it with you all.

I have no idea why I haven't made it before.  It makes me want to attempt some other flavors now.  :)



Any suggestions for my next cheesecake?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...