1.01.2011

The Start of A New Year

{image from eighteen25}


Wow.  Where did 2010 go?

Thinking/looking back over 2010, it has been quite a year.
Some of it I remember, some of it I don't. 

I know I was often busy, but can't remember it all.

This year, it is my goal to make the most of everything I do.  To truly live and enjoy the life I have.  Not just living to keep busy.  But to live life to the fullest...and REMEMBER it!

Since I don't know what tomorrow will bring, why put off til tomorrow, what I can do today?

May God bless you all as you begin this new year.  I look forward to the experiences and adventures He has planned for me, as I seek Him out more.

1 comment:

traci said...

a wonderful outlook for the new year. blessings to you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...