12.01.2010

Happy December!


I'm back from my quick trip across Europe! 
What an amazing trip it was!

But I haven't had time to go through pictures yet, let alone even unpack my suitcase! 
I might not even unpack, since I'll be heading to the farm this weekend to spend it with my niece and nephews.  I think it will also be a great time to do laundry.  {Catch that mom??}  :)

The above picture was from a little snow fight Gina, Jay and I had.  This snow fight was held in Rothenburg [which is pronounced Rote-en-burg...no 'th'.]

Hopefully the snow will soon fall in the Midwest.  These 0-1 degree windchills are no fun without snow!  Plus, I LOVE snow.  :)

Here's to a great December.  But among all the hustle and bustle of the season, may you remember the true reason for the season....JESUS


Update:  If you'd like to see a recap of the trip from Gina's view,
go to her blog and check it out

4 comments:

stacey said...

please tell me where you got that super cute purse!!

The Dutch Girl said...

Welcome back! Looking forward to seeing the pictures. Have a great weekend on the farm! And your gift is in the mail... I really hope you like it.

Hanneke

Jay and Gina said...

Like I just put on your facebook.... I think you need to include the pictures of your targets!!!!

Glad you had a good time! And have a very merry December!

Jeanne Oliver said...

How cute are you??? I look forward to seeing all your photos!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...