11.25.2010

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful for:

Well, again...TRAVELING.

After leaving my sister's home on Sunday, we made our way across....

Germany,



Austria,



and Czech Republic.


The ability to drive freely across the country borders is something that I found hard to believe.

{Plus, I was really hoping to get some new stamps in my passport.}  :)

Once I return back to good ol' Iowa, I will try to recap my trip.
I know I won't do it justice...but I will try. 

If any of you are interested in traveling pretty much anywhere in Europe, I know of a great gal who could be for hire as your tour guide!  Gina [and Jay] and her friend Delila will get you wherever you need to go.  :)

Being in Europe, today was like any other day.  We had no turkey, mashed potatoes, greenbean casserole, etc.  I sure did miss it...but not enough to miss out on this trip.  There will always be another Thanksgiving next year.  :)

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...