11.14.2010

Thankful Thursday....Weekend Edition

Yes, a little late.  Only by 3 days.  :)

But to continue on with my Thankful Thursdays (or weekends)...

I am thankful for:

Birthdays:

Every time a birthday is celebrated, it's a time to reflect on what was, but to look forward to what is yet to come, and to be thankful for that life that we are living.





Technology:

With the use of technology, all of my family was able to be 'together' to celebrate my nephew Carson's first birthday.  Sure, Gina and Jay were in Germany.  But thanks to laptops with a video camera and Skype, they were able to join in on the party fun as well.

3 comments:

Mom said...

Where's MY Gina?
I hear her.

Love it!

Jay and Gina said...

Glad we could "be" there!!!!! Missed you all so much!

Mariesa M. said...

Those are great things to be thankful for! Technology is amazing. And birthdays are a great time to show your loved ones how much they mean to you. Thanks for the link to the site for me. I look at soo many blogs they all seem to blur together after awhile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...