11.07.2010

Cousin Time

Saturday, I headed about an hour southeast to take some pictures for a friend of mine.  They were wanting to get a picture of the 4 cousins together.  Well, maybe it is a picture of the grandkids instead, since the intent is for grandma and grandpa.

Let me tell you, these kids are cute!...but very spirited.  The oldest cousin is 5, and then the other 3 are 2 and under.  It was quite an eventful time.  Both moms and even grandma were singing, dancing, and who knows what else, to get all the kids looking at the same place at the same time.  Well, I hope I captured a couple of pictures for them. 

After looking through the 183 pictures I took, I liked the following the best. 









And I think this is how we all felt by the end of the 'photo shoot'.  :)


1 comment:

Jodee said...

Adorable pictures! I especially love the one with the blue bench!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...