11.18.2010

Thankful Thursday



I am thankful for:

Airplanes!  And the freedom to travel. 

Since I will be getting on one later today to go visit my sister and brother-in-law!  However, not too trilled about all the stipulations with traveling now.  But let's not talk about that.

Traveling to Germany seems to be pretty easy.  Unlike traveling to some countries, where you have to request to travel there, get a visa, get shots, etc.  None of that for me.  :)

In addition, I will get to visit a couple of other countries while over there.  I can't wait!


Books & Libraries

I have a problem when it comes to books.  I really like them....a LOT!

With not having cable, reading comes in quite handy.  In addition, when I kid wrangle, sometimes the tv systems are too difficult to figure out.  So my books come in pretty handy.

While flying to/from Germany, I will be stocked up on books. 

If you have any suggestions of books/authors, please send them my way.  I'm always up for trying a new author.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...