11.01.2010

Farmboy Love

How can you not look at this face and just love it??


While at the farm on Saturday, I was taking some pictures of this little farmboy and a boy I was wrangling, and didn't even realize I took this picture until I loaded them to my computer.  As soon as I saw it, I laughed, but fell in love with it.  I did a couple of actions to it as well. 

But that look on his face....love it! 

I feel like he's thinking....'Aunt Nicole, can we please go play?  Stop taking my picture!'

Oh, little farmboy, you are just too cute!

3 comments:

Mom said...

That doesn't even look like him. Where are the big blue eyes and the dimpled smile?

Farmgirl Chaos said...

Well, when you are getting scowled at, this is what you get. :) There are others mom. Just wait.

Jodee said...

What a hoot! He is just adorable -- scowl and all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...