9.12.2010

Goodwill Treasures

When I went to Goodwill a couple weeks ago, it was a very impromptu trip. 
{I might have stopped in after I ran to a store next door for work.} 

Anyway, I went in, looked around, and about 10 minutes later come out with some great treasures. 


When I got to the store, I made a mad-dash for the back 'home goods' area.  I cruised passed some frames...didn't want to pay what they were asking, walked up and down a couple of aisles and just wasn't feeling inspired by anything I saw.  Then, as I was walking up the next aisle, things changed.  There was fall/Halloween decor in random areas of the next couple of aisles.  Most of them still had the original price tag on them!

Here are the pieces I picked up.  This first one is my favorite!






This next find was thinking ahead to potential events, such as a birthday or wedding or something.



Fill it up with some microwave popcorn, candy/snacks, drinks, and a movie or 2.

Finally, last but not least, and the best find of the day.....


A Pampered Chef medium bar pan.  From the looks of it, I'm not sure if it has even been used!
At a whopping $4.99, I thought it was a steal, since a new one would cost $24.00

Of all my visits to Goodwill/Salvation Army, I can honestly say this was my most successful visit there.  Sure, I don't think I will be fixing any of the items up, but once in awhile that is enjoyable. 
Nothing like thrifting, and liking it 'as is'.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...