8.31.2010

Surprise Visit!

As I came out of my room after changing last night before Supper Club,
I saw this little boy crawling on my floor!


Much to his dislike, I screamed when I saw my sister with our nephew standing in my apartment.  Less than a couple hours earlier, I talked to her on the phone!  She did NOT mention to me that she was going to visit.  What a fun surprise! 

Sadly, when I screamed, I scared the little dude.  Boy did he cry.  :(

I think it took about 10-15 minutes to get him to settle down.  I have never seen him cry like that before.  It is definitely not fun to be the one who causes him that sort of 'trauma'!

But, in the end, we all had a fun time.  The little dude had plenty of people to play with, and I think he had a fun time. 

Even though the little dude was so tired, he did not want to go to sleep.  He was having too much fun getting thrown around, walking on the ceiling, flying, etc.

I can't wait to see my sister and our nephew again this weekend, as well as the rest of the fam.

Sometimes, surprise are pretty fun.  :)

1 comment:

Mom said...

Glad you liked your "little" surprise. I had to stay home and pick up hay bales. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...