3.20.2010

Table Tray Inspiration.

While wasting time last night, I came across the blog of
When you have a chance to check it out, do so. 
You will find many fun things and great inspiration...
just like I have. 

Here is what she posted.

Do you notice that it is a big cutting board?  Love it!

Here's what I started out with. 
Just a little sad and not fun at all.
I love the little container...
but it needed something else added to it. 

Who knew I would actually have the things
I need to complete my idea.

And here is my dining table now.
MUCH better.  I like it...A LOT!
The tray is from Hobby Lobby - 50% off. 
The S&P shakers have been sitting on my stove...
hardly ever used since I use salt and pepper grinders. 
The pitcher was a sweet find at TJ Maxx a few months ago...$3.00. 
Love it!
I am still debating where or not I want to add flowers to the pitcher (jug) or not.
I don't want to take away for the writing on it.
Any suggestions?  Oh, should I mention the flowers would be fake?

I know the table tray isn't much, but it sure adds a lot to my table, and I love it! 
What items do you have in your home that you could repurpose and give a new life all over again?

4 comments:

Dad said...

So that's what the top of your table looks like. I was never able to see it........

Faded Plains said...

I think you should add flowers...fake are fine...the one's in my pitcher are...for now anyways...at least until my flowers come up. So glad I could inspire you :o)

Lori said...

I think a fake white hydrangea would look cool. Or fresh when you can.

Mindy said...

Add flowers! Then you can change them as you are inspired.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...