2.14.2010

Are You Ever Too Old...

to want your mom to come and take care of you while you are sick?

I was hoping to have recapped my awesome birthday activities today, but I guess it thought it would be more fun to be sick. :(

Even though I have now been 30 for almost 3 full days, I wouldn't mind if mom came to my place to take care of me. About 5:30p today, I finally decided to venture out to the local gas station to get me some 7Up. Man. I didn't know how much work that would be! Especially when it is cold, and my vehicle has some snow/ice on it. It's a good thing my ride was okay with moving as slow as I was moving.

So, hopefully I will be able to recap my birthday fun on Monday.

Until then, make sure you all stay healthy!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...