1.06.2010

Cookbook Delight!

Well, thanks to some awesome friends (the Clark's) who got me a much unexpected Christmas/New Years gift, look what I now have!

Yup. That would be The Pioneer Woman Cooks cookbook. Love it!

Now look at the best part...

Sidenote tangent: Coleigh is what many of my friends around these parts call me. Quick story of how it came about. One day my friend Joy referred to me as Coleigh. I asked her how she knew my middle name, because I didn't think I ever told her. Her response, something to the affect of, I don't. So I proceeded to tell her my name, Nicole Leigh. (My email address is even nicoleigh, which I did way back in high school, but never referred to myself as such.) So, from that point on, I became known as Coleigh to many of my friends and their kids, which has in turned rubbed off on to many of other friends and kids...especially at church.

So to have this booked signed for Coleigh....yup. That's me, and no one else. :)

I can't wait until this farmgirl/country girl can make some of the recipes out of the book by the accidential country girl. But I guess that would also require me to stay home. For originally thinking on Monday during that day that I wouldn't have anything else but Supper Club on Monday and kid wrangling on Friday, things sure have changed. Tuesday and Wednesday quickly booked up with additional kid wrangling jobs, but it's fine by me! It's what keeps me going!

If for some reason you have not yet met the Pioneer Woman, click on the picture to go check out her website.
Enjoy!

3 comments:

stacey said...

I bought this the day it came out :) Mine is not SIGNED BY REE however!!!

Love her recipes. Simple ingredients, delicious food! Feel free to invite me over to taste test :)

Stacey

Lisa said...

HEYA FRIEND !!! HOPE ALL IS WELL FOR YOU !!! CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR ABOUT ALL THE GREAT THINGS YOU MAKE FROM THE COOKBOOK. HEY, BLOG ABOUT IT WILL YA ! PICS TOO !

HUGS FROM MAINE

traci said...

how exciting that yours is signed!!! i love that book. have made a few of the recipes so far. yum!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...