12.09.2009

Snow Fun!




You are never too old to have fun playing in the snow! I will be 30 in a couple of months, but can play in the snow with the best of them. I think we didn't last 1 hour, because it is mighty chilly out there. I believe it is in the lower single digits. And that doesn't include the windchill...whatever it may be at the moment.
Last night I ran outside for a couple minutes and made a great snow angel. However, today the snow was much harder and not so easy to make the angel. But I got it done.
For all my plans to get my craft room reorganized, it is slowly happening. I always make a huge mess before any progress begins. Since I won't be around much for the next few days, I decided to not make a huge mess and leave it all over my place.
Oh well, I sure did enjoy the nice break!


4 comments:

Jodee said...

It looks like you had a great snow day! It's not much fun being snowed in with two kids who are climbing the walls. Get me out of here! It's not looking too promising for tomorrow either!

Melanie said...

How in the world can you stand to be out in it that long? Oh my. That weather scares me.

Janel said...

You are so FUN! I love it!

Jay and Gina said...

What a dork!!! Actually I'm jealous! I wish we had snow here! In a week and a half, I'll be there to play with you!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...