7.03.2009

Bakers Delight

Today I had the day off work, since the 4th lands on a weekend this year. However, I sure kept myself busy. I was asked/hired to make some food for a friend's party. It was fun, but took awhile. I thought maybe I'd get to my craft room, but that didn't happen at all.

Here's a look at what I made. I'll post the recipes for them later.

To start, I made 50 red velvet cupcakes....from scratch! When it came time to frost them, I wanted quick and easy...and decided to use my Pampered Chef Easy Accent Decorator. It was quite handy and efficient. I was certain that I was going to have to make 2 batches of the frosting. But nope, I got the job done with just one batch. Had I decorated them using a knife, I'm guessing I might have needed more.
The scotcharoos aren't complete. They need the chocolate topping...but were still cooling when I took the picture. I made a double batch of these. And you can probably notice the container on the right isn't full. That's because I split it up between the top two containers. The bottom one was a batch itself.
And here are 2 batches of blueberry crisp. It looked much better fresh out of the oven, before it settled. I've never made this before, so I sure hope it's okay!
The recipes for them will come later! So just enjoy the pictures for now. :)

I hope you all have a safe and enjoyable holiday weekend. While having fun, please remember those who are serving/have served our country for our freedom.

Freedom is not free!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...