5.28.2009

Sam's Club & Kraft Foods Recipes


I'm a fan of great (and easy) recipes. And what better way to celebrate this great weather than with some easy and tasty recipes. I received an email from Sam's Club just a bit ago, with a site promoting 'Two weeks of meals. Just one stop.' I thought I'd check it out here, and was impressed. At this site, I then went here to download and print a pdf of 15 different recipes. And then I went here to download and print a pdf of their recipe tips.

If you are in need of some simple and easy recipe ideas, go check it out. Or, if you are a meal menu planner, it's also a way to have 2 weeks of meals planned, with just one stop.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I also received this at Sam's last week! I am making the pasta carbonara tonight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...