4.10.2009

Little Girl

When you have a chance, go check out this video of Jenn Petersen. Growing up, we were country neighbors (which means they lived about 5 miles from us). God blessed this family with some great musical talent. Jenn's mom (Necia) gave me and all my siblings piano lessons from first grade through about 8th grade (at least that's how long I took them). Dianne (the older sister) is great with music as well. About 3 years ago I went to Boston for a work training, and was able to meet up with Dianne and see her sing at their church service. Dianne uses music daily in music therapy.

I'm thankful I got to experience and be influenced by their love for music first hand.



(To get the best picture, click on the video so it takes you to YouTube.)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...