3.11.2009

Wait for it...

I am attempting to make my own background and header deal. Give my time....and it will get better. I made this current header in PowerPoint. But once I get on my laptop and have Adobe Elements to work with, it will look much better. I've attempted the Paint.net deal, but can't seem to get it to work for me.

So give me time, wait for it, and it will look better.

(And yeah, I noticed that one of the ribbons is off. But stupid me, I was closing things...and closed something I didn't mean to before it was saved. So, I lost it and I'm not going to fix it again until I get it all ready to go.)

3 comments:

Jen said...

Wow, way to go, Miss Creative! Looks good to me right now!

Janel said...

It is crazy that you know how to create those! The header looks really cool. Maybe you can start designing lots of blog backgrounds!

Jay and Gina said...

I think you need to make your little sister a new background!! She would really like that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...