2.13.2009

Spring Time is Here...or Not.

It kind of looks like spring in my apartment. Or maybe it is just these flowers.

Thanks Gina and Jay for my flowers! (Mom said they were from you...since there was no name on the card.) They make it look like spring in my apartment. Until I look outside and see this....

(This picture is technically outside my office door, taken at 4pm today. But you get the idea.) Earlier this week we had weather that melted all the snow we had (except for the big piles of snow from clearing parking lots, etc), with temps at least in the 40s, with a scare of potential flooding due to all the melting of snow and thawing of ice. Now we are in a winter storm warning again.

The joy of living in Iowa!! You never know what weather will blow in next!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...