1.23.2009

I'm Participating in a Valentine's Day Swap!

I just signed up to participate in a Valentine's Day Swap, hosted by Kailani over at An Island Life. This is my first swap, and I'm excited about what I can come up with. I already have some ideas, but am waiting to hear back from who I was matched up with.
Let me introduce you to Liz, who is the lucky lady that will be getting my gift. It looks like she has lots of great stuff on her blog. But I think I'm going to have to look around another time, when I have more time. If you would like to participate, you can sign-up until Jan 31. So go sign-up right now!

3 comments:

Laurie said...

I signed up too, so I just wanted to drop by and say hello :)
Laurie

Unknown said...

Hi Nicole Leigh,
Can you send me your snail mail address so that I may send you something? : )
hayden at sunflower dot com

Unknown said...

Guess I should have clarified that, huh? I'm your Valentine swap person. : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...