1.27.2009

Goody Swap Questionnaire

I forgot about this part of the Valentine's Day Goody Swap I signed up for. So here it goes:

Questionnaire:
What is your idea of a romantic Valentine’s Day?
Well, I'm not sure yet. In the meantime, I'll probably watch some kids so their parents can go on a date.

In reality, what is your Valentine’s Day really like?
This year, it will be coaching my Upward team, then heading back to my parent's farm and area for a Mary Kay facial or 2.

If you could have a lifetime supply of your favorite sweet indulgence, what would it be?
Probably Dove Milk Chocolate Promises. They are just fabulous. I am actually enjoying a few right now. :) But during Valentine's season, I LOVE the sour cherry jels, which I also have with me here at work.

Is there any sweet treat you absolutely do not like?
Black liquorice and anything extremely sour.

If you fell into a pool of chocolate, how would you get out?
It would depend on what type of chocolate it is. Milk chocolate, I'd eat it. Anything else, probably just try to get out.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...