1.29.2009

Big Bummer!

This morning, I decided to treat myself to a nice cup of chai tea from the local coffee shop on campus, since I haven't visited there for a couple of months. I ordered a regular medium chai (no skinny or soy....I like the good stuff) and then walked with it back to my office. Because I hate drinking hot drinks steaming, fresh hot, the walk was good for it to cool off a bit. (Believe it or not, it was still a little hot for me when I did get back.) The bummer comes in after my first sip. It didn't taste all that good. Like it was missing some flavor. So I took another sip. Nope, same thing. It was weak! It seemed mostly like warm milk...with a hint of chai. Not good for me! I love the chai flavor. When I make my own at home, I always add more mix over milk. So, I don't know what happened. Any time I stop at a coffee shop, I always get a chai since I don't like coffee. But this is at the top of the list for being the worst. So almost 3 hours later...I still have half of the chai sitting on my desk. I couldn't/can't finish it. And that never happens! What a waste....what a bummer! So I'm wondering, do I take it back and ask for a new one? It has been almost 3 hours...but I do have the receipt. I think I will give them a call first, to find out what they will do for me. Otherwise...lesson learned. Suffer down the first drink to make sure it is the right flavor.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...