12.31.2008

Simplifying and Goals for the New Year

1. Spend more time with God.
2. Enjoy the time that I get with my family and friends.
3. Serve others with the right attitude. (Serving for God's glory, not my own.)
4. Be more wise about how I spend my time.
5. Continue to read at least 1 book a week from the library....where they are free!
6. Save money for some day going to Germany and China to visit my sisters!
7. Find new uses for old things.
8. Craft more, to give to others. (It isn't doing me any good sitting in my craft room, doing nothing.)
9. Lose those pounds I keep meaning to lose.
10. Realize it is okay to say 'No'.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Hi there! I just wondered over from Liz's blog. I've really enjoyed reading your goals. Many are the same as my own. Good luck!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...