9.14.2008

Change of weather = change of clothes

This year, it feels like fall has arrived earlier than usual. But I'm fine with that. Fall is my favorite season of the year. Harvest time, cooler weather, leaves changing to wonderful colors, pumpkins, etc. For me, all of this also includes needing to do a little change to my wardrobe. Time to get out the sweaters, longsleeved shirts, sweatshirts, pants, shoes, and put away the shorts, capris, tank tops, and flip flops. I just hope my closet is ready for this! I believe that I will have to do a little rearranging in my apartment to make room for the sweaters and such, but that shouldn't be a problem. This nice, crisp, cool air is all worth it!

1 comment:

Mandy B Stenberg said...

I love fall too! Thanks again for hanging with Callen last night!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...