12.26.2010

Dear Santa...

{and Mom and Dad, and older sister and family.....}



This Empire Red piece of kitchen bliss is sure enjoying its new home!  I think I will finally break it in Monday after work.  What I will make with it....I have no idea.  Suggestions?

One thing I know for sure, there will be no need to stand in the return lines this year.  :)

I also received the slicer/shredder as well.  Since this is a Christmas/birthday/every-other-holiday-of-the-year-present, I might as well enjoy it all at once, right? 

I LOVE it!!!  {And I might have cried when I opened it.}  :)


5 comments:

Mom said...

Chocolate caramel bars?....or knowing you, it will probably be some new flavor of cheese cake.
Enjoy!

The Houstons said...

Well, All I have to say is that I gained a good 10 pounds in the first 5 months of my marriage...and I blame this thing for the ease of which I was able to make cakes and cookies ....sheesh! ...you are going to go crazy with all the goodness you can make! Hooray for you!

traci said...

what a wonderful gift. i love the red. fun stuff.

Mindy said...

Crying? This is definitely worth a few happy tears! Enjoy enjoy enjoy!!

Jodee Leader said...

How exciting! That is soooo cool! You are one lucky gal! My hubby would love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...