12.26.2010

Dear Santa...

{and Mom and Dad, and older sister and family.....}



This Empire Red piece of kitchen bliss is sure enjoying its new home!  I think I will finally break it in Monday after work.  What I will make with it....I have no idea.  Suggestions?

One thing I know for sure, there will be no need to stand in the return lines this year.  :)

I also received the slicer/shredder as well.  Since this is a Christmas/birthday/every-other-holiday-of-the-year-present, I might as well enjoy it all at once, right? 

I LOVE it!!!  {And I might have cried when I opened it.}  :)


5 comments:

Mom said...

Chocolate caramel bars?....or knowing you, it will probably be some new flavor of cheese cake.
Enjoy!

The Houstons said...

Well, All I have to say is that I gained a good 10 pounds in the first 5 months of my marriage...and I blame this thing for the ease of which I was able to make cakes and cookies ....sheesh! ...you are going to go crazy with all the goodness you can make! Hooray for you!

traci said...

what a wonderful gift. i love the red. fun stuff.

Mindy said...

Crying? This is definitely worth a few happy tears! Enjoy enjoy enjoy!!

Jodee said...

How exciting! That is soooo cool! You are one lucky gal! My hubby would love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...