9.26.2009

Farmgirl Chaos

What's in a name? Well, let's talk about blog names. If you are a frequent visitor to my blog, you will notice that I have changed the name of it from Nicole Leigh to Farmgirl Chaos. I thought I should get with the times and have a fun name for my blog. Hopefully it will make me more memorable as well. Whether that is good or bad. :) (If you happen to have me in your blog roll, feel free to update the name.)

I came up with this name because I think it describes what I blog about quite well. A farmgirl plowing through the fields of life. That includes anything from the farm, kid wrangling, trips, projects, decorating, and whatever else I feel like writing about.

While kid wrangling tonight, I put together the new header. I struggled with this one. I had an idea of what I want it to look like...but couldn't pull it together. So, for now, what you see is what you get.

Hope you all are enjoying your weekend. I believe I'll be visiting the orchard again tomorrow after church. That season pass is a great deal!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...