6.19.2009

8 Months Ago...

I saw these kiddos and remember them looking like this.....





Tonight I finally get to see them again!! I can't wait to see how different they look. Wednesday night when they were riding home with Grandma & Grandpa (Mom & Dad to me) from the airport, Jacquelyn called me. The first thing she talked about was her looooong hair. It's going to get cut sometime while they are back. My other sister has cut her hair off twice now for Locks of Love. The most recent time Gina did this, Jac decided she wanted to do it too. So, once most of us get to see Jac in her looooong hair, Grandma will cut it off.

They will be at the farm until July. So I'll be spending more time there than anywhere else starting tonight through next Sunday. I guess it's a good thing I have some great vacation benefits. But that also means some fun blog updates. Hopefully. If I find the time. And can get them to stand still long enough.

Can't wait!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...