4.06.2009

April *Snow* Showers Bring....

????? That's a good question!

After a work training takes me to Savannah, GA for 5 days, there's nothing like coming back to the reality of Iowa better than a snow storm on my first full day back. Wow. From great temps in the upper 60s/low 70s, to temps in the mid 20s (I think).

In the next couple of days, I'll post about my fun time in Savannah, GA.

But until then, here's a pic of me sitting in one of their numerous squares. These were lots of fun...and you'll learn more about that later.




2 comments:

J-D-K-G said...

Nicole-Did you LOVE Savannah? Justin and I were there last year over spring break. We loved the history and the beauty. Hope you had a great time. I've been reading "Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil" but it's been a slow read for me so far. I need to devote more time to it as I'm able. (I'm sure you heard about that book while you were there?)

The Overman Family said...

I've always wanted to go to Savannah...how fun! Sorry Iowa didn't welcome you back very kindly!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...