3.19.2009

MissMatched Fun! 2

After my little post here and sharing the pictures with LittleMissMatched, I was contacted to see if I would like to do a review on some socks. Of course I said YES!!

Yesterday, after the UPS guy made yet another attempt to deliver me a package when I'm never home, I picked these up at the local UPS station.
Fresh out of the package.

When I first got them, I was wondering....what in the world could I wear these with? Of all the socks I have (even my MissMatched ones), the colors coordinate throughout all three socks...but none of the socks are the same color or have the same color. So these were a bit of a challange for me.

I'll be the first to admit that many times, I plan my outfits around my socks. This was definitely one of those times. I was a little worried I wouldn't find anything, since I am house/dog sitting all week. What clothes I have with me was the laundry that I have done (which was a lot since I can't bring myself to pay to wash my clothes in my building). I didn't really bring anything extra.
But low and behold, I did think of something! And here is how the colors match.

The funny thing (to me at least), this is a common outfit for me. Who knew that these socks would match them perfectly! Now the only problem was to figure out which 2 of the 3 socks to wear.

After much deliberation, here is the lone sock. But don't worry Fabulous 231, I will wear you some day soon, with either Fabulous 232 or 233.
The resulting outfit. (Please don't critique the picture.) It's the best one can do by herself, in a place not her own, with a dog that was interested in the camera or being in the picture. If she was in the picture with me, then you wouldn't see the socks! (She's not a small dog.)

2 comments:

clarkitect said...

Coleigh, I can tell you haven't been using Facebook lately. Of all my blogs you have been updating most regularly. By the way, does Miss Matched make masculine socks?

Jay and Gina said...

Those are real fun!!! I think you need to send me a pair of the socks to try out! My kids at school get a kick out of my socks!! And thanks for making me famous! That's so fun. It's really different, most people are in their pj's and we're in formal dresses!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...