11.07.2008

Muscatine or BUST!

Well, once this non-enjoyable day at work is through, I will be making the trek to Muscatine tonight with Mandy and Callen! She is photographing a wedding, and I get the joy of taking care of her little guy. Believe it or not, the wedding is for one of my college roommates oldest sister. So it will be great to see the family as well. I think the last time I was in that town was for my roommates wedding...atleast 6 years ago. And with the snow, hopefully it will stay 'warm' enough to not amount to anything on the roads. I'm definitely looking forward to a weekend away. Hopefully this headache won't last long. And what better way to top off the weekend than by stopping at Tanger Outlet on our way home?!?! I even have 4 20% off coupons. (Don't worry mom and dad...I don't plan on using all of them. Just 2 at the max for me. Maybe I'll even get your Christmas gift from there.)

Now to figure out what I'm going to wear to the wedding in this brisk weather. Definitely NOT a dress....since I don't even have one in my closet. :) But, I'll take pictures and share then with you later.

Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Mandy B Stenberg said...

This photographer says a big THANK YOU to be best baby wrangler in the entire world!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...